Good Parents Pay

The Ministry of Community and Social Services has launched a creative new service to assist families where a parent fails to pay their support obligations.

The website, entitled Good Parents Pay reads “You can help Ontario children and families by helping us find missing, irresponsible parents who have defaulted on the payments owed to their kids.”

You can view photographs of the non-paying parents.

If you have any questions relating to support entitlements arising from the breakdown of your relationship or from parenting a child, contact Hailey J. Zysman at (416) 494-7115 to learn more.